Thread: Important: I'm back fgts!
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 03:02 AM   #7
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatkidkustomz View Post
Aw come on Juan... I was fairly active. Now I feel like I was just the awkward wallflower.
I'm just making shit up to explain why I mistreated bamf FKK

Quote:
Cez , actually haven't even talked to Chris lately. I think I saw on le book of faces that he was off doing some more hippie stuff.
That foo got new jerb

Quote:
For serious though, I've just been busy. Got promoted at work, which meant more hours. Usually 50-55 a week, plus an hour long commute each way. But monies are decent.

Had a girlfriend, but those same hours killed that. We weren't right for each other anyway. It ended cool, not all psycho and wanting to throat punch each other, so that was good.

Now I'm just house shopping. Which is proving to be a royal pain in the ass. Especially being just me. No girl, no kids, no roommates. It's nice because I can get exactly what I want, but then again, exactly what I want hasn't come through my email yet.

Other than that, doing the usual. Breaking stuff, fixing it, then breaking it yet again.
Dfw promotion and house still pimpin the Suzuki?

Quote:
How's things going around here? Everyone still doing good? I just saw the random bot takeover attempt thread. That was jesty.
Mostly same ol same ol. Cez doing arsons, rick mooing, etc.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote