Thread: Android Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 11:04 PM   #15798
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
I still have the bars, and yeah it should work fine.

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

or use the theme I put together http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9264026/mbh87-B27.zip
What all is in that theme?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SarkOzy View Post
Yea, I saw that Mike. Sbrissen basically broke ranks with the teamhacksung folks and opened up his git so that the proprietary Samsung files are now available. At least that's what I understand. Those guys have turned into such a fucking joke it's not even funny. Pretty much turned me off from using anything officially CM again. At least now we'll get buildbot builds from Roman instead of hacked source builds.

Also sold le Nexus for $100

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
:datBenjamin:
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote