Thread: Important: The Chat Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 02:52 PM   #140146
.GARY.

.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Thanks Juan.

Grant - The trucks having alignment issues arleady though, I'm afraid throwing the 2" spacers will not be worth it between alignment issues and the shit ride. On GMFS KKelley did coilovers on his 2wd CC and granted had some mechanical/engineering issues I think it was the right way to go.

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

I know what, maybe I'll just sell it WAY over book to one of the spoiled kids in town and just go get something different to work with

Last edited by .GARY.; 11-19-2010 at 02:54 PM.