Thread: Important: The Chat Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 02:43 PM   #140142
Greatwhite
Og shark fisher person

Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:
Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:

Quote:
Originally Posted by .GARY. View Post
Something has been bothering me about my truck lately, and I cant figure it out. Keep wondering if I need to add a BL or what. I'm thinking the Zone 1.5". I opted out of the coil spacers because I do not want it to ride like shit. I am considering doing a coilover conversion though next year just to get a bit more lift in the front. What else am I missing though?

---------- Post added at 08:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 AM ----------

Juan, I share but you 1500 mi away buddy

fronts kinda saggeh