Thread: Android Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2017, 09:03 PM   #28196
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

want dat new Razer phone. Shit looks BAMF. 90* angles everywhere, matte black rectangle, BAMF dual front facing speakers, 120hz screen, 4000mAh battery, 8gb RAM, 64gb internal, fingerprint reader in the button in the side, wide angle camera in the back, comes with Nova Prime as the stock launcher, best processor currently out, USB-C charging.

All for $700. It's not a cheap phone but it's not as pricey as the Samsung, Google, Apples, etc. phones that are sporting similar specs.

Lack of headphone jack is the only negative I can find and it comes with an adapter so I guess it's a half-negative.

Need to find $700 somewhere.

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzC_kkbFTHQ
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote