View Single Post
Old 11-14-2009, 07:30 PM   #75
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

omg whenever we move out and get our own kittah, I'm getting him a tie

if I try to put a tie on Kitty he will probably end my life

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

ahhhhahaha

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

noooooo THC, you be in messing up mah reply. lemme post a screenshot of what I just saw before refreshing

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

k look: The page "Live updated" and the kitty popped up running up the slide. I jested, showed it to my lady, then replied "ahhhhahaha" but it appeared ABOVE the pic since THC did ninja edits.

stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote