Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 06:10 PM   #100420
.GARY.

.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Man what a foul day. winds are only 30-40mph but its spitting off Tornadoes left and right. Hurricane season is starting off fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 AM ----------

[yt]N30TagPCNE4[yt]

certified douchebags

"hurhurhur i aint got to show mah id when im walking with an ar15 on mah back cuz iz mah rights. hurhurhur i showed dat cop whos boss cuz i schooled him on mah 2nd amendment rights. time to go fuck mah camraman with a fist shaped dildo"
I'm all about my rights, but I am honestly tired of these people who think they have to go to the extreme to exercise the right and prove a point. You do not need to do that, you are just being foolish.
.GARY. is offline   Reply With Quote