View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 05:38 PM   #70
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

rofl @ some of the comments on that video:

Quote:
nyyNYR2094 (14 hours ago)
wtf ***** cock

brenito52 (3 months ago)
what the fuck are you doing, your ugly as fuckhole

Wooferman01 (4 months ago)
autism?

Anna5151 (5 months ago)
its almost like hipnosis lol if u just stare into her eyes u kinda get lost in a trance lololol

9Kasper (5 months ago)
Your hands are very sexy refer me to your lotion

blupandagod (5 months ago)
your embarrassing yourself

hell im embarrassed for you watching these dumb ass videos

DahFuzz905 (5 months ago)
sorry u r either disabled or there is something very wrong with you
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote