Thread: Android Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 07:48 PM   #98
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post
just change wmd phrase and youre done its actually kinda fun trying to guess his phrase

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

Cez's root be pretty easy pero in order to root, haz to downgrade to previous version of OS which is kinda weird :/

Once rooted he can load BAMF ROMs including ones that already have flash working Droid doesn't have any flash-enabled ROMs. Found vid on YT of a guy going to flash websites and watching vids. Pretty cool.

But yeah in order to root you either need to run the old Android 1.5 or flash a custom ROM on there.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote