Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2017, 12:36 AM   #124300
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

So normally on the LCD screens, if there is any burn-in at all, it is temporary. Unlike AMOLED screens where that shit is permanent. But it usually goes away after using the phone for a bit or having it turned off for a while. Since that one is doing it after being off/"refurbished", I'm thinking the screen is fucked.

Call the phone support immfo. Tell them the whole thing, two phones bootlooped after a while, this one's screen is fucked out of the box.

Only thing I'm worried about is that they'll say "just JUMP bro" and then you have to start all over with payments. Idk if they even sell NEW V10s anymore either so you probably can't get that. Not sure how they'll handle this but they need to do something immfo.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote