Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2018, 12:35 AM   #125427
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

looks nice

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by race2c View Post
Well, ended up picking up an S8+ on that deal. Figure I will try it and go from there. Can always sell it for what I have in it (~$400), even less if I sell the headphones (which is the plan).
my s7 doesn't have any major bloatware. they can be rooted but you trip knox iirc. I will prob trade up to a 8 soon. gf wants one also. im a Samsung fan myself. I do like the pixel 2 but fak is $$$. gf has apple atm she hates it.
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote