Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2018, 12:30 PM   #125248
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
cez/nhb - EDM ftw

post more in the listening thread imo

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

Kavinsky imo
yes and I think I turned you guys on to futurecop didn't i

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
I think my plow truck's gas has water in it and is frozen. Tried starting yesterday at 5°F and it could build pressure before running but sputtered and died if it fired at all, else it sputtered but wouldn't start. Fuel filler mouth rotted away years ago, been keeping a soup can hooked over it as a cap, and tank is almost empty so it's no surprise if water gets in...

Gonna put in some heet and a couple cans of gas, and if it still won't start I'll have to build a little shelter under/around the tank and put a space heater under it for an hour.
dad was nice enough to change filter while I was at work yesterday so I didn't have to in the dark. tonto runs like its pissed Comanche self now.

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

and eastern ky today be like
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote