Thread: Android Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2019, 01:46 PM   #28378
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBo View Post
You ODIN the unlocked firmware it will work with any carrier and not have bloatware. Only downside is will not show carrier name on top left corner by clock.

I did with old S7, after Verizon rep told me that it would never ever work on Verizons network. Fgt.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
you loose stuff like wifi calling and shit. i run a stock vzw software for that reason. for some reason i don't get ota updates but my wife does. mine was already flashed when i bought it her wasn't and i did it so that could be the differnce. you can change it so it shows as a vzw phone too. its all on xda forums. fyi you can flash any galaxy 7 and up to any carrier you want.

Last edited by nekkidhillbilly; 08-29-2019 at 01:59 PM.
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote