View Single Post
Old 09-11-2011, 07:43 AM   #1
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Where were you on 9/11?

I was in school in le 7th grade

School was on lockdown for a real reason, not just a drill.

A lot of downtown Atlanta was cleared out just in case so mi madre was home early.

Got home and every single channel had 9/11 news coverage. I'd never seen anything like that in my life. Was ready to piss on some terrorist fags.

Fuck osama bin fagen and his "respectful" muslim burial. Bitch ass fag didn't give a shit about the 3000 people he killed. Faggot shouldve been taken alive, forced to eat cocks, had his tiny balls chopped off and fried and let a little rat naw on em in a corner. Faggot should've been kept alive until the new tower was built and pushed off it so he could feel what the people felt who had to jump out of the twin towers. faggot should've been ass raped by a bunch of gay dudes. Faggot should've been placed at the bottom of a GIANT outhouse where anybody could piss or shit on him.
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote