View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 06:50 AM   #1
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
Default Had to have our dog put down today...

Well, today was a pretty bad day. and it was supposed to be awesome.

Supercross came to Atlanta today so me and my friends headed down to tailgate all day. Got there real early. Started drinking, cooking, and playing beer pong/cornhole.

I get a call from my sister. She is completely tore up. I barely made a word out of what she was saying.

Seems our little jack russel was having kidney failure, fluid back up, and was going into heart failure. WTF?!?!

This came out of no where.

My mom and sister decide to put her down. I couldn't believe it. I've never had a pet pass on me before. This blew me out of the water. It's amazing, you don't realize how important something is until it's gone.

I am pretty tore up right now, but you wouldn't believe my sister. She is 31, and is pretty much like a 12 year old right now. My niece is taking it better and she is only 9.

Next week is gonna be pretty tuff

Last edited by VmaxEngage; 02-26-2012 at 07:51 AM.
VmaxEngage is offline   Reply With Quote