Thread: Kid = Turkey!?
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 07:38 AM   #1
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Kid = Turkey!?

http://www2.wivb.com/dpp/news/Hamtramck_girl_20090206
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIVB News
Mom cooks 4-year old like a turkey
Detroit area child burned in oven

HAMTRAMCK, MI - A suburban Detroit child is in foster care after telling police that "Mom cooks me in the oven like a turkey."

The 4-year-old Hamtramck girl and her four siblings were taken by social services and their mother is facing years in prison on torture charges.

The mother Reyna Valentino, 40, was charged with two counts of torture and two counts of child abuse. Bond was set at $1 million.

Police said Valentino went to a neighbor's house after burning the girl in the oven at 3:30 p.m. Jan. 23, begging the neighbor to call police.

The report disclosed that while the children's father had gone to pick his two boys up from school, his wife used a heated nail or a screwdriver to burn the 4-year-old girl's lower eyelid, police said. Then she put the girl in the turned-on oven, creating sear lines on her back.

The girl also said: "Mommy doesn't love me anymore. Mama's going to hurt me again. She hurts me with a nail and cooks me in the oven like a turkey."

Another daughter told investigators her mother once hit her with a crowbar.
crazy B
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote