Thread: Android Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2015, 08:42 PM   #27056
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

what root files?

After flashing the stock 6.0 image, try letting it boot up. Might as well sign into your gmail account and whatnot, maybe even let it install all your apps if you chose to do so. Now you have stock 6.0.

Then shut it off, boot into the bootloader, and flash twrp (fastboot flash recovery twrp-whatever.img). Now you have stock 6.0 with a custom recovery.

Then go into twrp and flash ElementalX for 6.0. Now you have stock 6.0 with a custom kernel that will allow you to root.

Flash SuperSU 2.50 zip via twrp. Now you're rooted.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote