Thread: Android Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 08:18 PM   #117
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

that is the SholesMod ROM, that is the one I'm going to flash right now. I had to install that helper app and whatnot. You could try this route if you want, might save some troubles pero dunno cuz hazn't tried. This is all the instructions they give:
Quote:
-On your Droid, go to Settings > Applications > Make sure “Unknown Sources” is checked.
-Open the Browser on your Droid, go to this website: http://downloads.sholes.info/smupdater.apk
-It will download the APK, when it’s done, tap it and it will ask to install it. (You do not need to wipe data)
-After it’s done installing, open the app, and follow the instructions to root (if you’re not rooted), update sprecovery, and install the ROM!
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote