Thread: Android Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 10:20 PM   #1303
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post
stupid Seidio case is done...all the tabs that hold on to the phone have broken off...top/screen trim falls off the back cover is holding on by 2 tabs now and is all floppy Im fucking calling Seidio and bitching them out...I paid fucking good money for all my shit to have it just fall apart on me :fuckingpissedfist:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post
looks like seidio might replace my innocase

I've heard that they have really good customer service. I saw some really nice cases listed for the DX but they are "in development" so far. I may just get the cheapest one VZW has tomorrow and then get a beast seidio whenever they are available.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez View Post
hmm 425 shipped for nexus wan?
DX is $569 retail
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote