Thread: Dream thread
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010, 04:18 PM   #27
fatkidkustomz
Resident Drunkard

fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:
fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOURKE View Post
CSB
I went with the short version. Long version:

I think it had to do with me watching Cops before bed. And the cheesecake ice cream me and her went out for earlier that night. So the dream goes that we're in DC... like not the nice part. I had to piss like horribly.

I pull over at a 7-11 to get a drink and drain the worm. Dude started talking to me, trying to scam some shit from me when I got out of the truck. So I politely tell him, "Look man, I gotta go in here and piss right quick. We'll talk later." Figuring if I spent a minute in there, he's gonna get bored and leave.

So she stays in the truck, so after I get away from this dude into the store, I keep an eye on him, and of course, he goes over to my truck and starts fucking with her. I think in my head, "Not today bro-chacho."

So I go outside, tell him to leave her the fuck alone. He starts spewing some shit, so I straight Goldberg spear his ass and proceed to beat the fuck out of this dude. Finally, I let him up and tell him to get the fuck outta here.

He gets up, runs to his car, jumps in and shoots me through the windshield. Hits me in the shoulder. I remember looking at the wound like Terminator. Then I looked back at him, and didn't even flinch. His eyes got as big around as a dinner plate. So I say, "Ok... it's like that?"

Go into my truck and grab what turned out to be my brother's Sig .40 cal (I'm in love with that gun), and turned back around, just in time to get hit again. This one knocked me down. But, as I'm falling, I group 3 .40 rounds in a space about the size of a $.50 piece, right between the motherfucker's eyes.

Then of course cops, ambulance, etc. shows up... and all I could hear was the cops talking about me being a badass shot. It was fucked up... lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Corn pen0r be sexing dangerous wimmenz
I didn't even get the booty... I got half dead. But I survived though.