View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 08:04 PM   #24
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post

Hey, speaking of the falling bear....I wonder how hard it would be to create a falling bear smiley that ends with the text "Oh snap!"...

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
I tried to work on bearsnap myself but I can't figure out making animated GIFs in GIMP. It doesn't behave like Paint.NET...I can't seem to figure out how to paste something into a layer. When I paste something it ends up in its own layer and stuff.
Yeah Gimps layers are kinda weird, they don't behave like Photoshop either. I've been trying to get used to it and I've sorta got the hang of it but its still a little screwy.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote