Thread: Anime
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 03:15 PM   #11442
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Re: Anime

Didn't watch any animes yesterday maybe can watch one or two 00s this morning

---------- Post added at 06:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 AM ----------

watched trinity vs OG gundam battle

and louise told saji to gtfo

sensena and lawkON just talked about their historiez

watching ep 20 nao

---------- Post added at 07:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 AM ----------

some fgts gave dem fgts 10 gundam engines!?

---------- Post added at 07:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 AM ----------

pinche patrick colassauwer

---------- Post added at 07:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 AM ----------

o hellll naw saji sis got shanked in alley

---------- Post added at 07:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 AM ----------

FUCK YOU WORK
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote