Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 05:25 PM   #511
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

lol...brett played a CD of mine in yesterday...had legit mexi music

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridinredodb View Post
i order my parts from site sponsors. ive been on this site a long time... its a huge help to anyone and the site sponsors prices are cheaper than a dealerships. any dealership ive been to doesnt know 1/10th of what the site sponsors do so that alone is worth it to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie View Post
thats cool that you do order from sponsors. I like saving money, so I look around for a reliable vendor with a low price. I wasnt looking for knowledge and didnt have any questions, just needed my part shipped so I went with lowest price. I dont have anything against site sponsors, I just dont think they are the only vendors out there and obviously dont always have the best prices for what ever reason. Again, if I can buy from a sponsor for the same price, I will...or if Im in a bind and need my part asap, I will buy from a vendor for a lil more $ if they have the part in stock...theyre usually cheaper than my dealer (chaparral motorsports)
advertising for me dealer