Thread: IT Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 07:50 AM   #536
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Really I was just wanting to get my Network+ and A+ to help get my foot in the door and get a job. I'm experienced and am a really fast learner, the guy I was working with during my internship told me I knew twice as much as him at this age so I guess that was good haha. Every place around here wants someone with at least 3+ years of experience too, and I only have 1 right now. I'm hoping having these 2 certifications would help differentiate myself from the crowd at least a little more. I'm just going to have to keep an eye out for all jobs, maybe I'll finally land a good one where I can at least get some more experience. I'm wanting to get a network admin/server admin job.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote