Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2018, 10:12 PM   #125549
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Yeah, I don't mind previous generations of MBP but these new ones I am not a fan of. The fingerprint login is nice and the space gray color is nice.

Besides that, you get a keyboard that is prone to failure (we've had to have them replaced on 4 since the model came out), you only get Thunderbolt ports (no USB-A, no HDMI, no card reader, etc.), we've had two where the TB ports starting frying anything you plugged in, the keyboard is like typing on wood, and they are expensive as fuck to buy and repair.

FTS If I was buying a new machine, I'd get a Dell or a Lenovo.

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

But the generation before these I liked. Still prefer Windows but the previous machines were nice.

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

Cez - what model is your MBP?
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote