Thread: Smiley Stories
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 03:53 PM   #18
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Not quite the same format, but here's how the last ~12 hours of my life has gone...

Went to bed, ignored Nip/Tuck with my earplugs. Nice.
:ahhh:

Then

Then sleep.

Wake up late. Usually, even if I went to bed late, I wake up early and lay in bed awake but still resting. Today I was totally unconscious until the secondary extra-loud wake-up alarm broke through the earplugs.

Have none of my usual urgent need to dump. I give up and tell wife she might as well take her shower. Hope I don't have to dump while she's in the shower.

Dump is ready.

I walk up to the bathroom door to yell that I need her to finish up. I hear that the shower isn't running. It's not long before she gets out.

I dump but I don't feel done.

I finish my morning stuff and leave for work. She needs to stop at a convenience store.

As I back out of my space, a SUV bitch is driving along the parking lot. She hasn't left much room between her and the row of parked cars. I can squeeze through but it'll be tight. She backs up but doesn't steer any differently, so there's still only the narrow space.

Whatever. I squeeze through, no problem, IGAF if it's tight and scares her. She's all like

I finish driving to work and see a better parking space than I usually get.

I get in the space before anyone else gets there.

I get into work and remember the shit I left unfinished last night.

My boss tells me that some student was all about the internet connection at 11pm last night. What the fuck, this isn't MIT, we don't have the center of the fucking internet and 1 billion gigabit connections going out to all the backbones. This is a small Catholic college out in the middle of the forest with almost no technology curriculum. I'd love to convince the president that we need a bunch of gigabit backbone connections but it ain't gonna happen.

I start looking at firewall logs to see what the fuck is going on and there was a DDOS last night.

Looking more, the new Sophos antivirus server I installed on our DC seems to have been getting blocked by the firewall too, it can't download updates because the virus signatures are detected as viruses. That shit should be encrypted.

Or maybe the DC has a virus.

In the meantime, a bunch of other shit is all