Thread: im back bitches
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2018, 07:00 AM   #529
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

so to conclude this shit. im dating a girl I went to hs with. treats me like gold. better than any human being ever has in my life. Im happy as ive ever been. The exes stalk me from time to time. Ex wife added my best friend that she didn't like while where together to keep up with me. both do the call or text shit randomly acting like they need to ask me something. It doesn't phase me when they do anymore. it took 19 years but the geeky kid got the cheerleader after all. oh the one I went out with in my last post that had money didn't pan out. it could have but current gf really captured my feelings one night when where catching up and i went with it.

Last edited by nekkidhillbilly; 01-21-2018 at 07:03 AM.
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote