Thread: Android Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2017, 05:32 PM   #28041
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
Ok, that's mostly what I figured, but it leaves me curious how they calculate space usage. Anyway, cool beans. Definitely gonna hafta switch to separate account for dashcam videos.

Just recently (last few weeks) I started leaving it plugged in 24/7 in the car out in the cold. Shouldn't be THAT bad for battery, and not that soon.
Yeah, a battery ~ a year old that has only been plugged in 24/7 for a few weeks shouldn't be dead. Especially not THAT dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
wan, need halp

v10 shut off and is being a bithc now

so was reading twitter this morning when app froze. tried to close and all that. shit died. wouldnt turn back on. tried diff batteries. nothing. finally messed around and "cleaned" the battery prongs where batt and phone connects with shirt and it worked. though it wouldnt get past the lg screen and shut off sometimes. now at school and wont load past the lg screen

---------- Post added at 08:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 AM ----------

well some magic goolging says i am completely fucked on this. just great. fucking great

---------- Post added at 08:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 AM ----------

ill be going to t-mo after my test to see what i can do. shit better still be under warranty or be cheap for insurance to fix

---------- Post added at 08:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 AM ----------

fuck you LG. after all the nice things i said. fuck you in your rotten asses
Fuck. Sounds like you got hit with the LG bootloop issue. I've seen people complaining about that lately but my V10 worked fine until I traded it for the V20. From what I've seen, it has something to do with overheating and solder issues. Some people heat up a certain part of the phone and can get it to boot at least long enough to back things up or do a factory reset. Not cool. The G6 and newer is supposed to be using some new heatpipe shit to keep it cool and avoid these kinds of things. As much as I like my V20, I may trade it in for a Sammy when the S8 drops. Not because I don't like the V20, but because I don't want to keep it long enough for a bootloop to happen. Though idk if V20s have been looping yet.

---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 AM ----------

annnnd V20s can do it too:

https://www.reddit.com/r/lgv20/comme...n_an_hour_now/

so they aren't safe either. Sucks. I like their phones. Might just jump to S8 even if I like V20 better.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote