Thread: Android Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 06:52 PM   #15567
.GARY.

.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Well I did the Dx update on Friday, so far, knock on wood no issues like random repeating reboots, we shall see though.

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

I def had 3 of the issues on the update release they fixed, power on w/ no interaction, Shut down while music playing and camera settings not staying. Biggest on is resets w/ music which annoys me esp at school when I really need it.
.GARY. is offline   Reply With Quote