Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2018, 11:46 PM   #125703
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

they do deliver more than 10 miles but only a few out of the city limits. they will meet at bulan which is about 4 miles out of the city but wont drive the other 4 or 5 to get to me. sticks here and sticks there a whole different animal I would imagine. im guessing you are considered still in a city limits. I am not. we have a pizza hut papa johns and giovannas that do deliver. come to think of it they may come on out there idk. I just know when id get it at scotts house we had to drive to the post office to meet them. fuel is a few short of 3 dollars and they guys make min wage plus tips. oh rick this idea of sticks is imagine more 4 wheelers on highway than cars. hazard pretty much the sticks too.

Last edited by nekkidhillbilly; 06-13-2018 at 11:50 PM.
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote