View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 10:01 PM   #270
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Naughty Bear is an upcoming PS3 and Xbox 360 game from Artificial Mind and Movement and 505 Games. It stars a bear who, as you can glean from the title, is naughty. How did he become this way? Check out the trailer below for a quick peek into Naughty bear's twisted psyche.

Video page
Full screen

Naughty Bear is a not-so-cuddly take on the Grand Theft Auto series. There's a main story, but you can grab a weapon anytime and just start wreaking havoc. You can run around and kill bears, and even drive them to suicide with enough torture. You gotta be careful, though. The Teddy Bear Police will come after you if get too naughty.

Today they've released trailer #2, where Naughty Bear's anger escalates until it culminates in violence.

Video page
Full screen

This game looks random as fuck
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote