View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 05:39 PM   #263
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBo View Post
you have lowest package?
the highest oh and its gay because they limit you monthly, this package is 17gb
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBo View Post
yeah the language can get a bit harsh sometimes. My dad wanted to watch me play and he was standing there and all of a sudden I knifed someone and heard..

"YOu MOFO&@( &*@$&*!@*(#&*&&"

He said
"isn't this a lovely game" and left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyrado14 View Post
the kid was like fuckin kevin! and a few secs later a woman came on and said hi josh this is kevins mom and i can hear the nice words your using. he just laughed
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote