Thread: Important: The Chat Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 07:05 PM   #12522
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
Wife's Isuzu has cocked steering wheel. Just another thing I hate about driving that piece of shit.
so much hate

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez View Post
this fatass and her snot nose kid needs to stop fucking walking around

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091125/...rland_polanski
"Bitch does this look like a playground or a nursery? I don't think so, get that kid the fuck OUT"

-Cez