Thread: Important: The Chat Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 06:35 PM   #12515
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post
yup...bro has to take that to mexi and give to lawyer down there so he can submit it to some office/court/policia so the bitch pays up or gets locked up again

---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

that TB crank is killing it?
mexi-justice

Yeah I think so. I'd like to crank down but then I'd need smaller tires. Maybe next time tires are needed I can give it a mild lift and get rid of the crank. If I don't get rid of it for a Caddy I don't think I will, I love this thing too much, just need to pimp it out a little for better DD experienz. Gears, tune, decrank (better ride), SD, carpet, win. Money for all that, fail.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez View Post
mexi guy did it but forgot to keep wheel straight so im going straight and it looks like im slightly turning

bitch best pay
My wheel is off by just a little, doesn't bother me though