View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 06:17 PM   #13825
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
i forgot to tell u about it last night. but yea. that deoxys changes form when you touch a meteor, not sure where to do that in unova but its form changes the stats, theres attack deoxys, defense deoxys and speed deoxys. its regular form is bamf. how far along u is?
I've just started really, I'm just going to put the deoxys up, no need for a level 100 yet I guess.

Pretty cool how they give out different pokemon though.

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

I may buy the special edition of GTA but no way will I pay that much for a collectors edition. Only games I've bought collectors edition of were Uncharted 3, Infamous 2, and Darksiders 2 which are some of my favorite games of all time.

I really really really hate the idea of having special DLC tied to different editions and pre order bonuses, it really pisses me off.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote