View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 08:00 PM   #13805
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
nailz, just now looked at that screenshot via computer instead of phone. graphics are quite a bit nicer than the first one and the mini map is nice
Yep, graphics are BAMF in this one. I think they may have upgraded to Unreal 3 honestly by looking at it.

Quote:
Hello LockTheSlayer,

we are still running Unreal Engine 3. Sanctum 2 is far more optimized than Sanctum, so if you were able to run the first game Sanctum 2 will run smoothly.
Well, they had 3 to begin with, didn't know that. This time they really used it to it's fullest extent though.

Man the forest levels are so awesome. There's one with a waterfall running down the middle and like a little river, it's fucking awesome looking. Will take a screenshot of it.

BTW Juan, you can add like whatever you have points wise left to upgrade a tower now...basically you can upgrade the stats between levels...like in little incremental point upgrades. And now even if you don't have the tower equipped you can help someone upgrade it, which is awesome.

I have some awesome perks now too. I have one that heals the core 12.5% after each round. I've saved a few of my team's asses using that one. Also has one that deals 40% extra damage to the enemy weakspots, and one that sends a shockwave out if they hit the core and stuns them.

Got 3 slots to equip them now. May unlock more, but I'm only level 11 out of 20 now.

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

Dat Waterfall

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote