View Single Post
Old 07-17-2015, 10:25 PM   #24529
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Basically Knightfall Protocol is similar to the ending in The Dark Knight rises. I'm pretty sure he's had to do it in the comics before too.

Red Hood saves him, aka Jason Todd, aka old Robin. Notice the Red Hood helmet he had on with the Batman symbol painted on his chest. He's just showing that he's turned into a good guy again, sort of. In the comics he's an anti-hero kind of like the Punisher.

Tim Drake is Robin in the game, with Dick Grayson (the OG Robin) being Nightwing. All the Robins are confusing though if you don't hoar out Batman all the time.

I hated they made Jason Todd the Arkham Knight though, that was fucking dumb as hell. I saw that shit a mile away. They should have had him be Red hood the entire length of the game. Red Hood is awesome, Arkham Knight is gay as fuck.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod

Last edited by Chevrolet Fanatic; 07-17-2015 at 10:27 PM.
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote