Thread: Important: The Chat Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 09:01 PM   #9619
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Lol Juan I had thanksgiving with teh exhoar, but not my actual family.

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

And FAIL on gmfs. With all the stupid shit that goes on there you'd think I could get at least 50 pictures of thumbnails. I actually thought about this awhile back but never followed through with it. I'm going to end up going around to random people and getting their info lol.

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
what a doucheslide

WTF chriz.. I haz C-O-N almost every work day. The bagged ones are like 12 cents each and the ready to go C-O-Ns are like a quarter they be pretty nomz too, especially if you fancify them with meat, cheese, seasonings, etc.

Maruchan be my drug of choice

never even HEARD of it!? And no Thanksgiving!? ZOMG i looooove thanksgiving!

Have the kids even met their grandpappy and gmilf?

Yea my diet is pretty much set in stone lol. Leslie says I'm "deprived"