Thread: im back bitches
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2017, 03:08 PM   #323
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

well I realize a lot of that. I realized dnw ex wife back. I don't get emotional over her anymore. I realize I jumped into this relationship when looking for a friend not even sexual or romantic. wasn't trying to. im taking a little break this weekend to see if im just getting overwhelmed some or I really don't want to be with her. ive never walked away from a woman so i have that fear too. i think i do a lot of things out of fear. i shouldn't have married my wife but i did. i made a lot of mistakes and i regret it but its in the past and I learned I don't need that shit in my life. im don't want to get into another relationship right now just want to be her friend more than just hello every once in a while if that makes sense.

Last edited by nekkidhillbilly; 08-17-2017 at 03:13 PM.
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote