Thread: im back bitches
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2017, 10:00 PM   #317
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

not even really really slow

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

I think ive jumped in to fast with current no shit. I honestly didn't want to but she kind pressured me some and I wouldn't say no. I have a lot feelings for her but I see there are issues that are going to come up and honestly don't know if its working. Im trying one last time but i think i need to walk away. as for the other girl i honestly have been interested in for years. to the point i wouldn't hardly talk to her much when married cause i didn't want to cross that line. as for my ex part of the reason i think i was considering her back is because these issue arose and my mind made me miss her cause i was thinking well if its going to be like this i might as well get her back. that and i had big issue with myself that i should be able to fix something but i cant fix something i didn't break or if i did i wasn't the one who gave up. she has almost left her dude 3 times also to the point she went back to her moms. i realize im better than the shit she put me through and she is basically a different person or i hung onto nothing way to long. it took me actually talking to her to see that the other day. she was like a stranger to me and i could tell she was only with new guy cause afraid of being alone. wasn't happy but wasn't going to change and doing shit she hated to just keep him. so i feel like i can let go finally.

Last edited by nekkidhillbilly; 08-16-2017 at 10:04 PM.
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote