Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 04:54 PM   #2312
.GARY.

.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

That was one of a few of the stupidest, grossest internet images that was out among.

Breakfast has been nommed and now I'm helping the wife clean the house.

Juan, what was that desktop wallpaper site you put up for me the other day, I cant find the post and I wanted to use it here at home now.
.GARY. is offline   Reply With Quote