Thread: The CV Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2017, 09:49 PM   #4019
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

getting his OSHA on somewhere

took the CV to the shop, wiring was fucked up at the sensor. Probably from when dads friend helped swap the fuel pump. they also found that the stem is missing from my EVAP service port or whatever that damned port is called. It looks like wheel valve stem but larger and has a green cap on it. The fucking stem isn't in there....

So they fixed the wiring and that got rid of the code I had. Then it threw a evap large leak code so he went to the service port to smoke the system and saw the stem missing. wtf. The stem from Ford is $150 so he said fts, tightened the cap down and the code hasn't come back. I may get a stem from a junkyard at some point but for now the cap is holding the pressure. Not sure where the stem is, it couldn't have fallen out. It must have been removed by a previous shop and not replaced or by US Customs when they owned the car.

Either way, no CEL right now, gonna get that bitch emissioned today.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote