Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 12:03 PM   #100356
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post

mehbeh cuz i failed physics :lol
Nah, you don't really need to know any of that shit, and you certainly don't need a passing grade. A vague "oh hey I kinda remember that" feeling is all you need to get most of the physics jokes, and they aren't most of the jokes overall.

Quote:
nah ive sat through a few episodes i was just like
[yt]8X_Ot0k4XJc[yt]
Yeah, that's about what you can expect...it's pretty rare that I'll have an uncontrollable belly laugh from it.

Quote:
yea i feel that shit too. i find the main cast douchey and everytime the "audience" laughs im just like :excalibur

but bitches on my fb feed are lke "teehehehe i like big bang theory i get the jokes. im such a nerd tehee, im so hot now"

:excalibur
[IMG]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l215/crazyshaggy/misc/8057-black_starexcalibursoul_eatertagme.jpg[IMG]
It is kinda cool when you get the physics jokes but not that big of a deal.

My favorite part of the whole series was when Sara Rue (pre-weight-loss) was on with her cleavage on display and acting an insatiably lusty character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOURKE View Post
you should take pictures and post on here

that'll show her

Quote:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2013/...ral-sex-cancer

guess i wont try cunnilingus in the forseeable future :okay
FTS FIDIL don't let that shet stop you. Wonder if HPV vaccine works against that particular issue...

I sure as hell ain't gonna stop.