Thread: Android Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2016, 07:44 PM   #27955
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I buy games and ad-free versions of things if I find them useful. Even if it's not something I'll use every day, I'll throw a dollar or two at them if it was a fun game or gave me some good wallpapers or whatever. It's free money as far as I'm concerned lol

I did use it to buy Nine (Exchange email client). It was $10, most pricey app I've bought, and well worth it. Still was $0 out of pocket. Love dem surveys.

I've earned $80.58 since 11/6/13 and currently have $6.86 available

You can also use it for IAP in games, buy/rent movies, buy music on google play if you use that, etc.

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

If you plan on using it to buy .99 Nova Prime, good luck. The surveys are random, the amount they give is random, and Prime is only on sale to January. It may work out, or you may not get any surveys before it goes on sale, who knows lol
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote