Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2017, 05:12 PM   #123201
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

Do they make shit like that for Sprint network?
allz i know is i use straittalk service on an AT&T based sim card

took a bit of research before i figured out what kind of phone i needed

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post

There are tons of chinese unlocked Android phones that are cheap with low to decent specs. .

tons of BAMF unlocked fons on ebay

just do yo researsh and pick one that is compatible

i love cheap ass shykneez stuff

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
maybe switch over to less gay service

straight talk is ok at best
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote