Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2018, 10:11 PM   #125421
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by race2c View Post
Want to sell the v20 or G5 for cheap??? So I can trade it in.

Thinking about s8+, just not sure about the development for it. Having vzw holds me back due to network blah.

Just got the V20, loving it. The G5+ is me and wifey's spare since we both have paid for phones w/o insurance. It's also a nice lil phone.

If you want development on VZW, look at a Pixel 1/1LX/2/2XL or maybe a Moto. I know that the G5+ can be bootloader unlocked via Moto if you want to void your warranty, which is fine after the warranty is up. Not sure if VZW models are the same though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
Fakken lg v10

Dat night shift life
Sucks because V10 is bamf phone. If V20 dies, would look at V30/V40/V69/whatever is out when it dies.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote