View Single Post
Old 10-05-2014, 02:52 PM   #15
lowerc

Straw Game Champion
lowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
lowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

update
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowerc View Post
So today was a good day. I took this thing for a spin around the block for the first time. There is still lots to do but I am happy with the progress so far.

It is just primer grey for now but I kinda dig the flat grey with the black frame.

I got the pipes ceramic coated and then they bead blasted them after with (plastic??) beads to give them the matt finish. I think they turned out pretty good

Here's a couple pics cause I know everyone likes pictures

And a little vid my wife took and for some reason she was giggling through most of it. And don't worry about my squid outfit, I never got out of first gear and went less than 1/8th mile around the subdivision. I'll wear more protection when I actually ride. click pic to view vid.

---------- Post added at 09:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

more
Quote:
so today was fender choppin' time.

this is the stock front fender.....

here's how it turned out......
---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

and the latest update. You are now up to speed

Quote:
Well.... I've been for a few shake down runs. Bike runs well but I need a top end rebuild and timing chain etc. and here's some picsof how she sits now

lowerc is offline   Reply With Quote