View Single Post
Old 01-14-2016, 06:43 PM   #37
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I would do so mash stuff with it...
  • I'd start by STFU, don't go blabbin' that shet errywhar
  • Hire lawyer to protect me and second lawyer to keep him honest
  • Hire accountant to protect me and second accountant to keep him honest
  • Move official residence to tax-friendly state
  • Hire security
  • Of course give chunks to family/franz/etc
  • Hand over big chunk to father in law for investing, he's great at that
  • Stash chunks in bank accounts all around the world
  • Stash chunks in various places in the form of various goods that can be used as currency after various types of apocalypse...gold, shelf stable foods/MREs, alcohol, tobacco, firearms/ammo, chemicals, tools, vehicle parts, fuels, etc; all in diversely located well-armored bunkers
  • Buy vast tracts of land in preferred states, build nice homes with huge garages
  • gets professional frame-off resto-mod
  • Build frankentruck 3500 cclb with 4WS, dirtymax running on WVO with automated on-board processing (system doesn't exist but I'll invent it), 8 speed manual, the electrical system from the short-lived early 2000's GMT800 hybrid (with AC outlets for power tools).
  • Awesome camper for touring the continent
  • Hire a team of contractors to clean up every mess I made in my job and cover my position for a while, and hire a good employment service to find someone to replace me
  • Charities and research that interest me
  • Political lobbies/campaigns to mitigate the shitty shit that shits everywhere
  • Other stuff I haven't thought of at the moment

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

Buy cities and turn into forest/nature preserve.