View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 02:49 PM   #1557
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

gonna have to put that song on my phone now

best part be yung humma imo

lookin for some ladies, gonna join the team
gotta have juicy lips like krispy kream
when i look at you baby i think of brefas
pancaeks, scrambled eggs, hashbrows, and cheese gritz
you got warm buns, let me hop into 'em
like i had a taste of a ? cheese mcgriddle yummmm
now thats a ? for me, can i have a cleavage cake?
pass the syrup pleaseee
and we can have a sweet meal, what will it take to get us twisted up like a funnel cakeee?
i been waitin' all day, don't make me beg
all i wanna do is come and fertalize your eggs
can't have OJ but i'll drink your rum gurl
my french toast stick will make you moannnnn

---------- Post added at 06:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 AM ----------

lemme smang it gurl
http://www.mediafire.com/?uukmvx8fdfsdmz3

---------- Post added at 06:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 AM ----------

Video page
Full screen

stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote