Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 08:27 PM   #124970
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

if it works and you dgaf about the chipped button then fuck it imo but I know what you mean, it's the principle of the thing.

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

is the plastic physically chipped or is it the paint? if paint, seems common: https://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...e-issue-3.html

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

and I guess to button is between the front glass and the screen so to replace it is pretty difficult and you can easily damage the screen.

tldr: deal with it or return it and find one that's not chipped :/
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote